We create solutions!
To support our team, we are looking for:
IT Specialist (all genders welcome)
(Full-time or part-time)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then use the prospects of an innovative young company!
You will work in an innovative and forward-thinking team and will be responsible for the working environment in our software development.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of hardware and software components
- End-user support (1st and 2nd level) in the hardware and software area
- Application Administration
- Development and maintenance of process-supporting solutions (electronic workflows)
- Creation of evaluations using SQL databases
- Planning and implementation of user training courses
- Participation in IT projects
- Completed training as an IT specialist / digitization management assistant (m/f/d) or comprehensively existing and verifiable skills and experience that correspond to those of the above-mentioned training
- Professional experience in the IT sector
- Further relevant qualifications or knowledge in the field of IT are desirable
- Self-initiative and the will to continuously familiarize oneself with new topics
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Good to very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Join us and be part of our team!
We will be happy to give you an insight into the product world of the automobile of tomorrow and look forward to receiving your application. You can send them directly by email to the following address: